Mopeds are not allowed to drive through the park. If you see one, please:
- Email or Tweet your ward, either Dollis Hill, Dudden Hill or Mapesbury Safer Neighbourhood Team, (SNT), as below.
- Do not put yourself at risk by taking photographs of people, but make a note of registration numbers, descriptions, time and location.
- Remember that the SNT can only follow up messages when they are on a working shift, so they should not be contacted about urgent issues.
DOLLIS HILL: E: DollisHill.SNT@met.police.uk Tweet: @MPSDollisHill
DUDDEN HILL: E: DuddenHill.SNT@met.police.uk Tweet: @MPSDuddenHill
MAPESBURY: E: Mapesbury.SNT@met.police.uk Tweet: @MPSMapesbury
If you are unsure which ward you are in, enter your postcode in the ‘find your area’ box on the Metropolitan Police Service website: Met Police
Map showing the parts of Gladstone Park in each of the three wards: Dollis Hill, Dudden Hill and Mapesbury
The black lines show the ward boundaries.
If the crime is happening in front of you or if you find a suspicious or illegal item phone 999.
For any other criminal activities:
- phone 101,
- use the MPS website www.met.police.uk
- tweet @MetCC
- go to Wembley police station counter.
You can also contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111or www.crimestoppers-uk.org
Sleeping Rough and Homelessness
If you are concerned about someone sleeping rough in the park, send an alert to StreetLink by visiting www.streetlink.org.uk, via the mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices, or by calling 0300 500 0914.
The details provided by a member of the public are sent to the local authority or outreach team concerned, so they can help connect the person to local services and support.