Gladstone Park

The 35 hectare (86 acre) park, owned by The London Borough of Brent, offers sports facilities, playing fields, tennis courts, an outdoor gym, children’s play areas, dog walking, a walled garden, a woodland walk and two cafes. See how the park has evolved through the years.

The very top of the park features a pond and the remnant walls of Dollis Hill House, a building once the home of the Earl of Aberdeen and visited by William Gladstone and Mark Twain. Find out more about historic visitors to the park.

Gladstone Park has some beautiful features one of which is a war memorial. The sculpture by Fritz Kormis, depicts a group of five figures in tortured poses bearing the following words: “To the memory of prisoners of war and victims of concentration camps 1914-1945“. Find out more.

On the footprint of Dollis House now stands some renovated ruins which offer visitor beautiful views of the park. Despite years of campaigning by a local group, the original house couldn’t be saved after suffering some irreparable damages from two major fires and neglect.

Dollis Hill House | Friends of Gladstone Park

How to get there?

Gladstone Park is approximately half a mile south of the North Circular / A406 Road at Neasden and three quarters of a mile West of the Edgware Road at Cricklewood. View map.

The park is bounded by Dollis Hill Lane in the north, Park View Road in the west, Park Side in the east and Mulgrave Road / Kendall Road in the south.

Dollis Hill tube station is a 5 minute walk along Hamilton Road south of the park and Neasden tube station a 20 minute walk east, both are on the Jubilee Line.

The 226 bus runs along Kendal Road in the south and the 232 along Dollis Hill Lane in the north.