The Gladstone Gardening Group
We meet by the walled garden every Wednesday and work from 10.00 – 12.00am with a break for tea/coffee and a chat around 11.30.
You are very welcome to join our regular group of around 14 people and help us build on what has been achieved so far.
If you want to join in, please kindly contact the organiser prior to attending, to let her know you’re coming.Summary of activities
- renovated the north bed of the walled garden
- pruned, fed and mulched the rose beds
- renovated the terrace beds and planted them with spring bulbs (shown in the photo below)
- coppiced the woodland area, created pathways and dead hedges, planted wildflowers
- planted bluebells
- planted and maintained a new hedge along the south of railway line.